item: There are pitfalls in using equal division within which
to calculate 2-interval-patterns which the unwary traveler
will most certainly fall into.
- Erv Wilson 
- Set engine selection list with engines that are installed
- Wait until engine is loaded before trying to load next engine
- Do not offer mx.samples engine when there are no audio/mx.samples
- For midi_out.pitch_bend_value() reuse, pass pitchbend semitones as 2nd argument
- Fix to work when midigrid lib is not installed
v0.4 ostinato odington
- Add MIDI in keyboard support on virtual port 1
- Add MIDI out monophonic pitch bend note play on virtual port 2
- Add “MollyThePoly”, “MxSamples” engine support
- Autosave params on change
- Load from saved params on init
- Add new ratios display - show intervals/chords as played
v0.3.1 tutti terpstra
- Add “browse scale by name” input in norns screen UI
- Update named scales list from Scala
- Add initial pitch-bent MIDI out support (disabled for now)
- Display interval ratios on display.lua view
v0.2.0 giojoso geola
- Add “circle” display - show intervals on circle spokes.
- Add “strings” display - show line lengths proportionate to interval ratios.
- K3 toggles original, circle, and strings display.
- Add M medium step to scale sequences.
- Add more just intervals and chords.
- Label scale in display with an exisiting scale name when it exists in
the Xenharmonic Wiki, or
v0.1.1 einfach einem
- Define scale as a sequence of
- Configure large
L and small
s step sizes, and scale
- Configure pitch using
octave, and scale
- See scale intervals rendered next to sequence, e.g.
- Arpeggiate notes in scale.
- Play scale notes using Grid as a isomorphic keyboard.
 An Introduction to the Moments of Symmetry
 Xenharmonic Wiki